The EC funded EUHubs4Data project has allocated 5.8M Euros to provide support to third parties to undertake up a set of data driven cross-border experiments through three rounds of open calls.
We are inviting SMEs (including start-ups) and groups of web entrepreneurs to propose experiments that make use of the EUHubsData federated catalgogue of data-driven services and datasets for the development of innovative products or advanced services.
First call already open!
By February 8th, 2021 (12:00 CET)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
TOTAL CALL BUDGET
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION PER BENEFICiARY
SERVICES & DATASETS
FEDERATED CATALOGUES OF DATA-DRIVEN SERVICES AND DATSETS
DIH SUPPORT VALUE PER EXPERIMENT
CLOSING DATE 1ST OPEN CALL
START OF THE EXPERIMENTS
DURATION OF THE EXPERIMENTS
2. CALL DOCUMENTATION
3. WHAT IS IN FOR YOU?
Access to the latest developments on Data Analytics and advanced assets on Big Data.
Technical & business coaching and continuous follow-up support by Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) valued up to 70.000€ per experiment
- 60.000€ financial support
- Visibility and promotion.
- Exploitation plan
Experiments that make use of the services included in the federated catalogue, proposing combinations of them for the development of innovative products or advanced services.
- Involve, at least, two services included in the federated catalogue provided by, at least, two different DIHs.
- Contribute to the specific challenges set up by one (or several) of the European Data Spaces presented within the framework of the European Data Strategy.
- Achieve Key Exploitable Results (KER) that could be delivered to market in the form of innovative data driven product or service.”
5. WHO CAN APPLY?
Individual SME legally established in an eligible country.
Group of individuals legally established in an elegible country.
6. HOW TO APPLY?
EUHubs4Data have organized two informative webinars (18th Dec 2020 and 14th Jan 2021) to explain in detail the most relevant aspects about the open call, the scope of experiments and the evaluation. You can access here the video of the webinar and the slides used during the presentation.