Agri-Impact is correlating, through Peoples.link technologies, farming practices data, analysis of impacts (air quality, water quality) and perceived impact on social networks. Analysis of social network is lead by Aragon DIH when correlation of data is benefiting from Transylvania DIH. The experiment focuses on three regions : Valencia (Spain), Bretagne (France) and Yorkshire (UK). Valeur-Tech is bringing its expertise of agtech as well as its data-management technologies to implement the project.
Assessing agriculture impact through data-correlation and social network analysis
The experiment is bringing together various levels of data, including analysis of social network to determine scientific and perceived impact of farming activities.
Experiment integrates both scientific and social indicators to measure impact of agricultural practices. This will lead to a better understanding of real impact of agriculture practices integrative of social sentiments.
- AgriImpact service adaptable and deployable on Valeur-Tech market (agricultural cooperatives, local authorities, water management agencies etc.)
- Integration of social network analysis, adaptable for complementary questions under Valeur-Tech scope of work (sentiment analysis of farmers, consumers etc.)
- Predictive modelling, adaptable to other question raised by market (carbon farming, biodiversity etc.)
- Number of data-sources integrated regarding to listed data set (colum E). Number of measures integrated in Peoples.link.
- Volume of data processed (GB). Number of counts by categories of sentiment analyzed.
- Accuracy of predictive model farming practice / air quality () - Accuracy of predictive model farming practice / water quality ()