AIR4S, coordinated by the Polytechnic University of Madrid, promotes the development and competitiveness of companies and industries in the region, as well as the improvement of processes and services of the Public Administration, by the provision of services for the adoption of AI, Data & Robotics technologies as drivers of change and transformation with a cross-sectoral approach on application areas as health, mobility, industry or agrifood sectors among others.
Comunidad de Madrid (NUTS2 code: ES30) (Spain)
Industrial fabric and SMEs; local public administrations; research and knowledge centres; specialised service providers; clusters and business associations; competence centres and training schools; accelerators, incubators and investors; other DIHs and cooperation networks.
Infrastructures and services
AIR4S provides multidisciplinary technical and business support to companies accessing its infrastructures and services, focused on providing advice on specific technical and market issues involved in the testing and validation phases of go-to-market technology projects and experiments, such as the suitability of market-ready AI and data technology solutions.
AIR4S offers a wide service portfolio including the following:
- Assessment on go-to-market technology projects and experiments focused on the development of market-ready AI & data-driven solutions
- Access to AIR4S experimentation infrastructures and testing facilities as:Data space resources for the development and evaluation of AI & big data solutions, including technical support for the preparation, calibration and using of HW and SW systems.
- Data storage resources (<430TB)
- Supercomputing capacities (<20 nodes, CPUs,GPUs, …)
- Advanced visualization services through the access to a 5D virtual reality cave.
- Virtualisation services (14 IBM BladeCenter HS22 nodes)
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Lab
- Telerrobotics testing facilities and systems and mechanical interfaces for remote manipulation
- Operational testing environment for solutions in smart cities and urban mobility domains
- Enabling technologies platform based on Robotics and AI ready-to-use kits specifically designed for the development, evaluation and validation of predictive models, monitoring & supervision systems,
- control and optimization of H2M (human-to-machine) interfaces, industrial robotics, machines and smart production processes for industrial SMEs
- Smart Farming facilities/services (artificial perception, data monitoring of smart-agro systems, DSS systems, management of autonomous navigation of farming vehicles
- Access to smart spaces for indoor location applications based on AI & data sensors (health, safety or mobility monitoring)
- Training Programmes on AI & Robotics technical and business skills
- Support in access to funding sources
- Mentoring & assessment on innovation, entrepreneurship and business strategy.
- Stakeholders connection & networking actions
Its mission is aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and It is also in tune with the main strategic frameworks in the field of AI & Robotics.