BDVA has launched its annual call for i-Spaces, by which BDVA recognises the quality of existing data experimentation and innovation hubs in Europe and guarantees that the innovation environments provided by those initiatives meet the requirements to boost data-driven and AI-based innovation at the local level but also the collaboration with similar initiatives to foster the adoption at European level.
What is it?
The i-Space label is a well-recognised brand, offers a quality reference and provides visibility to national initiatives on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Apply until 19 September!
The applications are evaluated against seven criteria:
- Projects and applications
- Impact to eco-system
- Business strategy and sustainability
- Federation capabilities (new 2023!)
- Ethics (new 2023!)
How to apply?
- Fill in a questionnaire providing all the relevant information;
- Assessment by the experts and professionals part of the i-Space label review committee;
- Online interview (only if requested by the review committee);
- Proposal from the review committee with labelled i-Spaces;
- Assessment and final decision by the BDVA Board of Directors;
- Communication of results to all the candidates;
- Hand-out ceremony of label at the European Big Data Value Forum.