As EBDVF is getting closer (don’t forget to secure your seat; registration is still open), here’s a detailed overview of where you can hear more about EUhubs4Data in the conference framework.
In addition to having an exhibition booth where you will find both project representatives and representatives of the SMEs awarded with experiments during the project’s duration, several sessions present the project’s results and notable achievements.
In particular, these are:
- Practical Perspective of SMEs in Cross-Border Data Driven Experimentation, 10 AM CEST. This session will explore the experience of European SMEs involved in the EUHubs4Data experimentation programme as practical examples of how the federation of i-spaces is fostering cross-border data-driven innovation and experimentation in Europe.
- Back-to-back sessions in the room that will host EUH4D for the full conference:
- Non-legal aspects of data sharing for resource-constrained organisations, 14:30-15:15 PM CEST, addressing the crucial aspect of data justice in data-driven innovation projects, ensuring that citizens receive the intended benefits and value from their data contributions.
- Citizen engagement for data-driven innovation, 15:15-16:00 PM CEST, delving into recommendations for engaging with citizens within data-driven innovation projects in a fair and inclusive manner.
- Unlocking Financial Success: Introduction to EU funding for data (introductory training for SMEs), 16:30-17:30 PM CEST, to exploring EU funding opportunities for data-driven projects, with a specific focus on supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) operating in the innovation sector.
- Sessions in the room that will host EUH4D for the full conference:
- From Data to Ethics. Towards integrated ethics procedures for data innovation project proposals, 14:30-16:00, will present and collect ideas on establishing a stable, ethical framework, starting with proposal writing, that can address threats to personal data and AI risks.
- The day will conclude with the session Federation of i-Spaces: The experimentation reference for accelerating Data & AI adoption in Europe, 16:45-18:15, which will dive into the Federation built during #EUH4D regarding governance and assets and will also focus on the stakeholders’ group.
We look forward to meeting you in Valencia soon!