Access to data storing, data computing and data visualisation infraestructures and resources for the development and evaluation of AI & big data solutions, including technical support for the preparation, calibration and using of hardware and software systems.
The service includes the access to different data-related infraestructures and resources computing systems designed for the execution of computationally intensive scientific workloads for data storage, data processing, data exploitation and data presentation & visualisation that are potentially required for the development and evaluation of AI & big data driven solutions as:
- Data storage resources (430TB)
- Supercomputing capacities (20 nodes, CPUs,GPUs, …)
- Advanced visualisation services through the virtual reality cave.
- The cave is a 3 x 3 x 3 meter room where images are projected on 5 faces (front and side walls, floor and ceiling) using Infitec technology based on the Barco Galaxy 12 Hb projector.
- Virtualisation services (14 IBM BladeCenter HS22 nodes)
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Lab
- IoT Laboratory focused on the usage of ICT-based tools to achieve a sustainable research and open to IoT Pilots.
- Data Processing and Simulation Laboratory
- Speech Technology Laboratory - Image Processing Laboratory
Computing resources to train and test services or applications based on neural networks
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Can be combined with other services such as:
- Natural Language Processing Pipelines
- Ontology engineering / ontology governance -Knowledge graphs construction
- AI & Data based applications for optimisation of smart grids and smart buildings