Technical support and training skills services associated to the development of ontologies and controlled vocabularies in a diversity of domains
The service offers technical support and training skills on the area of ontology engineering in a wide range of domains, following state of the art methodologies, techniques and tools, and organisation of the ontology governance inside and across institutions making use of those ontologies. In the context of this service, we provide support from our ontology engineers for the development of ontologies and controlled vocabularies.
We cover the whole lifecycle of ontology development, from requirement specification to ontology publication with a comprehensive set of documentation.
Some of the main areas of application are:
- Human Intelligence Simulator Software Development, using mathematical semantics and fuzzy logic we can represent with a very simple syntax how human beings think, feel, perceive the world and make decisions.
- Use of an online system for ontologies evaluation that can also be used as a Web Service, so it can be easily integrated into external software.
- Use of a system to facilitate the development, testing and workflows of ontology publications, including automatic support for the generation of the ontology documentation and its visualization, as well as for its evaluation.
Development of ontologies for Open Government solutions in Smart Cities.
Devops Infrastructure Ontology Catalogue: https://w3id.org/devops-infra
Creation of ontologies to guide the publication of open data for these cities: https://vocab.ciudadesabiertas.es/
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Can be combined with such services as:
- Natural Language Processing Pipelines - Knowledge graphs construction
- Access to data-space computing facilities
- Human Intelligence Simulator Software
- Assessment on ethical aspects of AI