CeADAR provides access to this platform to all its member companies through CeADAR staff via the demonstrator programme and applied research projects.
This covers high performance and distributed environments for big data processing and containerized clusters that ensure portability. CeADAR provides access to sandboxed and secure environments in its HPC multi-GPU cluster.
- CeADAR leverages the latest tools and technologies to develop its solutions, through demonstrators or applied research projects.
- These are deployed on high performance computing architectures either through internal servers or cloud based infrastructure.
- Trough CeADAR’s staff, all partners have access to these infrastructures, being able to run experiments and HPC workloads on demand in its HPC cluster, with multiple GPUs per node and TBs of RAM.
- Environments are sandboxed and accessible through a secure VPN.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Available to member companies and partners
- Access to CeADAR’s High Performance Cluster ‘LEON’