CeADAR organises various networking, communication and dissemination events for both member companies and the wider Data Science community
- CeADAR organises monthly events for member companies and the wider community.
- These include a mix of speakers from industry and our own staff discussing latest developments in the field of AI/analytics and case studies or discussing ongoing projects
- These events are also ecosystem networking events for member companies and anecdotally we know that business partnerships have sprouted from them
- After each cycle of demonstrator development, the new prototypes are showcased to all our partners at events such as ‘The Big Reveal’ through poster presentations and technical talks by our staff members
- CeADAR also holds "clinics" on a need-to basis where members are free to organise meetings with our technical experts on specific challenges that they face
- CeADAR has monthly research seminars and webinars where latest technological developments are discussed in a series of deep dives.
- The network of Irish DIHs meets quarterly to discuss issues of common interest and exchange best practice methodologies
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Some events may be restricted to members only
- ‘The Big Reveal’ event hosted once a year including poster presentations and technical talks by our staff members
- CeADAR’s Technical Talks (seminar & webinar series)