Collaboration with various institutions in Europe by being an active part of consortia and being involved in EU projects
- CeADAR is active in fostering collaboration among its member companies and with other EU-wide organisations (generating ideas, contributing to coordination of proposals).
- CeADAR actively participates in various events across Europe to collaborate with other institutions as well as participate in various open calls through different EU instruments
- We have triggered the preparation of H2020 projects through previous interactions with other DIHs, participated in BDVA events to promote the DIH concept and collaboration, became a BDVA i-Space and collaborate with them and exchange personnel to get to know each DIH
- Open innovation is at the core of what CeADAR does and is a key value proposition. It is the mechanism by which we set our research agenda and define what proofs-of-concept we target for development
- CeADAR had a key involvement in the AURORA H2020 project