We actively encourage this behavior. Currently we have 10 personnel on exchange with our member companies and another 5 on intermittent secondments.
- CeADAR actively works with several companies doing bespoke work and an intermittent exchange of personnel is an integral part of some of the projects.
- Recently, the work ready graduate programme has been launched and is in its second year of operation. This assigns 10 highly skilled graduates to several of our member companies where they work on-site and gain valuable industry experience
- CeADAR is an active player in the Marie Curie fellowship career-fit programme and has attracted 8 highly skilled researchers from various parts of the globe. Each researcher is collaborating with a member company, working on industry-focussed projects for 3 years
- CeADAR also works closely with universities, both in Ireland and abroad and facilitates exchange of personnel for individual research work.
- CeADAR hosts 8 highly skilled researchers as a part of the Marie Curie fellowship career-fit programme.
- CeADAR has assigned 10 skilled graduates to several member companies as a part of the Work Ready Graduate Programme (WRGP).