Creation of proof-of-concept solutions exploring new and emerging areas in AI. This is one of CeADAR’s primary function with more than 65 prototypes (PoC) available to our member companies
● CeADAR has over 65 proofs-of-concept all individually available to members to evaluate at no cost on a non-exclusive basis. We organize workshops and brainstorming sessions with companies who are looking for advice.
● CeADAR develops working demonstrators (Proof of Concept) in a wide number of areas including, but not limited to, data analytics and visualization, advanced machine learning, deep learning, big data technologies, natural language processing, cybersecurity and blockchain in several verticals.
● An overview of these demonstrators are available to view online and full detailed access can be obtained by member companies.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
The SME needs to become a CeADAR member.
CeADAR has over 65 PoCs in its portfolio including:
• DataGen: A flexible tool to generate synthetic data
• Machine Learning for Cybersecurity
• AI for Earth Observation
• Many others from the link mentioned below