KYPO Cyber Range Platform Deployment is service intended for costumers who have their own datacenter. At the end of the service proces you will have fully functional platform for cybersecurity hands-on training.
KYPO Cyber Range Platform provides hands-on cybersecurity training.
You can use it to prepare training for cybersecurity professionals which will help them to explore current threats and ways of preventing them. KYPO is completely open-source that means that every organization can now use a cyber range for free.
You can deploy the platform by yourself, however it is a complex task. So you will need a lot of time and skilled engineers to do it.
This service cover whole deployment proces which consists of these actions:
• Analysis of current customer environment
• Design of system architecture
• Optionally assistance with selection of new hardware
• Deployment of KYPO CRP and OpenStack cloud platform
• Basic support
- Emulated Virtual Environment: Creating and providing an environment to emulate computer infrastructures in a controlled cloud environment to achieve high flexibility, scalability, isolation, and portability. The platform allows you to create virtual networks with a full-fledged operating system and network devices that emulate real-world systems.
- Trainings: Running simultaneous training sessions as cybersecurity games complemented by an assessment of participants. KYPO CRP enables instructors to create training scenarios and learners to engage in the training sessions featuring an emulated virtual environment provided by KYPO CRP. Instructors can easily create multiple instances of the same training and the same virtual environment for tens and hundreds of participants via the web interface and monitor their progress at the dashboard.
Service - https://crp.kypo.muni.cz/, documentation - https://docs.crp.kypo.muni.cz/, contact - https://crp.kypo.muni.cz/#contact