Chatbot service is a conversational assistant that allows to simulate a conversation between people, providing automatic and coherent answers to received questions in a written or spoken form. It is based on AI and NLP to recognize words and expressions and answering using sentences previously prepared.
Chatbots are working well when they are limited to a field or context of use that requires of specific tasks and that results in the following competitive advantages:
- Availability: Operational 24*7*365.
- Agility and efficiency in the response Reducing errors in data entry and processing.
Time and cost savings Chatbots have been used in the following environments:
- Transactional environments: Allowing the user to make an acquisition or exchange through e-commerce, place and track orders…
- Customer services: Allowing companies to integrate them into their processes to provide a first level of assistance or access to information quickly.
- Thematic or informative: Presenting the latest news or information on topic of interest.
- Marketing issues: Collecting useful data to develop marketing campaigns and being able to direct customer’s attention towards products or services offered by the company.
* COVID19AragonBot. Virtual assistant to solve doubts regarding COVID19 (https://www.itainnova.es/blog/noticias/itainnova-aplica-inteligencia-artificial-al-asistente-virtual-covid19aragonbot-del-gobierno-de-aragon-en-telegram/) * Virtual assistant to complain analysis.
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Crawlers to gathered the available information