Consultancy, training and Business support services for Digital Innovation and upskilling.
- Digital skills and digital maturity assessment; Skills development activities; Awareness campaigns and demonstration activities; Local Digital Innovation Ecosystem building initiatives; Training services (online, offline, concurrent), also through 2 online platforms dedicated to online training (accessible H24, upon subscription);
- Consultancy and training on Data Governance, Privacy and Protection; Advisory services for Data Transfer Agreements, GDPR Compliance; ISO 27001 - Information Security Management;
- Consultancy and training on Data for Energy Efficiency; Waste Traceability; Building Information Modelling;
- Consultancy and provision of services for IT Management of Safety at Work; management of company information in a transparent and secure way;
- Business support services (assessment and mentoring on digitalisation, innovation, entrepreneurship, competitiveness; identification of shortages and challenges, planification); Funding opportunities scouting (EU, national, regional, and private); Technical assistance in proposal development process; Networking among stakeholders/ potential partners; Support in identifying channels, structure contacts and collaborations intended to knowledge-transfer, etc.
- Communication and Networking; Project Consortia Development
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Ecipa Hub's services offer is aimed primarily at SMEs in North-Eastern Italy; the Hub is however always open to offer its services to other types of companies and entities, both in Italy and abroad.
Over time, it has focused on the provision of services mostly in the following sectors: building and construction, energy, manufacturing, crafts, education, tourism, cultural heritage, urban mobility; the Hub is however always open to offer its services to companies and entities active in other fields.
Ecipa Hub can be contacted via email (email@example.com) or telephone (+39 041928638). A contact form via www.ecipahub.eu is currently under construction, and it will be linked also to a preliminary Digital Maturity Assessment questionnaire, especially for first-time users of the Hub’s services.
The user’s request is analysed by Ecipa Hub’s staff together with the user and with the most competent Partners and / or Experts for the specific case; a proposal is then made, which may include a single service or a package of services; if accepted, detailed technical and financial terms and conditions are set.
Access to each service or services package is regulated:
- by a contract/agreement between the user and Ecipa Hub (which manages relations with Partners and Experts who provide the service, being Ecipa Hub the coordinator of the service, ready also to play a facilitator role when needed); and/or
- according to project rules in case the service is provided within a funded project (for example, EU funded projects).
Depending on the specific case (nature and complexity of the service provided; if the service is provided as part of a project; if the service is continuous or one-off), a contact person for direct contact is assigned, and/or standard support is available h. 8-18 by ticketing, and/or a “SOS” technical assistance phone number is activated (available languages: IT, EN) for a dedicated technical channel. In accordance with the agreement signed by the user, the team proceeds with the problem’s detection and analysis, the technical operations for the fault resolution or equipment replacement if needed.
In some cases, services could be offered as open access, free services (i.e. some awareness raising events, seminars, webinars, trainings, networking events); these opportunities are available through Ecipa Hub website and/or Ecipa social media pages and/or Eventbrite.
- Sicurcloud: software developed to mange the compliance with national rules about safety at work at national level.
- Safety academy: software developed to manage online upskilling of employees in compliance with national regulation about safety at work.
- Ecotraccia: software developed to manage waste traceability of a company.
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH