Analytic consultancy on structuring and data extraction from several sources (remote sensors, relational and noSql databases, ...). Custom, web-based softwares with visual interfaces, also for presenting large amount of data
- Software development (nearly all based on the LAMP stack, with the addition of NoSQL databases);
- Data Analytics and Visualization Consultancy: analytic consultancy on structuring and data extraction from several sources (remote sensors, relational and noSqI databases,...);
- Development of custom web-based systems, including web GUI to manage and display large amounts of data; provision of user-friendly Web panels and visual interfaces, to display and present large amounts of data and information about different kinds of data.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Ecipa Hub's services offer is aimed primarily at SMEs in North-Eastern Italy; the Hub is however always open to offer its services to other types of companies and entities, both in Italy and abroad.
Over time, it has focused on the provision of services mostly in the following sectors: building and construction, energy, manufacturing, crafts, education, tourism, cultural heritage, urban mobility; the Hub is however always open to offer its services to companies and entities active in other fields.
Ecipa Hub can be contacted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+39 041928638). A contact form via www.ecipahub.eu is currently under construction, and it will be linked also to a preliminary Digital Maturity Assessment questionnaire, especially for first-time users of the Hub’s services.
The user’s request is analysed by Ecipa Hub’s staff together with the user and with the most competent Partners and / or Experts for the specific case; a proposal is then made, which may include a single service or a package of services; if accepted, detailed technical and financial terms and conditions are set.
- Access to each service or services package is regulated:
by a contract/agreement between the user and Ecipa Hub (which manages relations with Partners and Experts who provide the service, being Ecipa Hub the coordinator of the service, ready also to play a facilitator role when needed); and/or
- according to project rules in case the service is provided within a funded project (for example, EU funded projects).
Depending on the specific case (nature and complexity of the service provided; if the service is provided as part of a project; if the service is continuous or one-off), a contact person for direct contact is assigned, and/or standard support is available h. 8-18 by ticketing, and/or a “SOS” technical assistance phone number is activated (available languages: IT, EN) for a dedicated technical channel. In accordance with the agreement signed by the user, the team proceeds with the problem’s detection and analysis, the technical operations for the fault resolution or equipment replacement if needed.
Creation of a dashboard for decision makers to: - monitor the touristic turnover of a cultural destination, its impact on the destination's environment and its management; -define suitable strategies to manage tourist flows on the one hand and to promote cultural local heritage on the other hand.