Training about BIM (Building Information Modelling) and consultancy for develpment and performance improvement of Energy Communities.
This service, managed online and/or with a hybrid approach case by case, focuses on:
- Online training courses about the BIM as a tool to monitor energy efficiency of a building through IoT applications for building sustainable automation
- Consultancy services, as an Energy Service Company (ESCo), for Energy Communities design and data monitoring for better performances
- Trend watching and identification of opportunities
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Ecipa Hub's services offer is aimed primarily at SMEs in North-Eastern Italy; the Hub is however always open to offer its services to other types of companies and entities, both in Italy and abroad.
Over time, it has focused on the provision of services mostly in the following sectors: building and construction, energy, manufacturing, crafts, education, tourism, cultural heritage, urban mobility; the Hub is however always open to offer its services to companies and entities active in other fields.
Ecipa Hub can be contacted via email (email@example.com) or telephone (+39 041928638). A contact form via www.ecipahub.eu is currently under construction, and it will be linked also to a preliminary Digital Maturity Assessment questionnaire, especially for first-time users of the Hub’s services.
Access to each service or services package is regulated:
- by a contract/agreement between the user and Ecipa Hub (which manages relations with Partners and Experts who provide the service, being Ecipa Hub the coordinator of the service, ready also to play a facilitator role when needed); and/or
- according to project rules in case the service is provided within a funded project (for example, EU funded projects).
Training online courses addressed to those SMEs who work in a building for installallation and maintenance and need to use the BIM in the right way to optimize their job.