Data Management, Infrastructure Access
High-performance data management solution that offers unified data access across globally distributed environments and multiple types of underlying storage, allowing users to share, collaborate and perform computations on the stored data easily.
- Discovery of data via a central portal
- Access to data conforming to required policies which may be: unauthenticated open access; access after user registration or access restricted to members of a groups. This access may be via a GUI (e.g. a webpage) or an API (e.g. programmatic access to the data)
- Replication of data from data providers for resiliency and availability purposes. Replication may take place either on demand or automatically.
- Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure (AAI) integration
- File catalog to track replication of data: logical and physical file
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Access via EGI checkin AAI, which allows access via federated identities including social media accounts.
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Service link: https://datahub.egi.eu
Base Technology: https://onedata.org/#/home
EGI services: Notebooks, Cloud Compute, Container Compute,