With FitSM Training you will learn the fundamentals of IT service management and how to implement FitSM in your organisation through a combination of lessons and examples.
FitSM is a lightweight standard for IT service management. It brings order and traceability with simple, practical support and provides a common conceptual and process model setting out realistic requirements.
The training programme is structured in three levels: Foundation, Advanced and Expert.
EGI offers two types of training courses that can be requested:
● Open Registration: open for individual registrations and organised at a pre-determined date and location.
● In-House: for organisations needing several members of staff to be trained. The date and location of the training are mutually agreed.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Paid access, if not supported by a project:
● Open registration prices: https://www.egi.eu/services/fitsm-training/calendar/
● In-house course prices: https://www.egi.eu/services/fitsm-training/in-house-training/ _x000D_
No prerequisite for the Foundation level. Foundation level is required for the Advanced. Both Advanced levels are required for the Expert level.
With FitSM training you can:
● Increase your expertise in managing IT services
● Raise your professional profile by a recognised certification
Formal certification is backed by a third party examination institute, APMG (https://apmg-international.com)
FitSM is managed by a non-for-profit organisation, ITEMO (https://www.itemo.org)
More information about the FitSM standard: www.fitsm.eu
Service homepage: https://www.egi.eu/services/fitsm-training/