Design, development and deployment of Big Data Infrastructures as a Service. Eurecat can provide computational resources for running dockerized applications, HDFS for distributed file-system and Apache Kafka technology enabling the applications to publish and consume data in real time.
Suitable for IoT applications and data pre-treatment processes.
Data governance layer to ensure data quality, control and security.
Dataspaces provide base functionality over all data sources for both batch and real-time applications. The catalogue of services include:
- Design and deployment of Big Data infrastructures, data models and processes.
- Batch and stream data processing.
- Data pipeline and API design for Big Data infrastructures.
- In-house cloud, hybrid infrastructures & edge computing
- Spatial-temporal data management. Parallel and distributed storage and processing systems
- NOSQL data management.
- Hybrid architectures (big data, IoT, semantics).
Other services provided are related to data pre-treatment and acquisition:
- Data cleansing, data wrangling and data preparation for advanced analytics.
- Data interpolation and reconstruction.
- Integration, homogenisation and standardisation of heterogeneous data sources.
- Web scraping.
In the field of data governance, quality and control are considered throughout the complete lifecycle of the data:
- Authentication and security in cloud computing environments and advanced architectures (edge, fog, cloud) by network segmentation, use of security protocols, secure data storage and cryptographic keys.
- Data evaluation, data quality, data monitoring and data integrity.
Eurecat can also provide IoT analysis services through IoT platforms combined with big data functions.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Ready to use environment for running experiments on data analysis with customizable number of resources like: servers, CPUs, GPUs, RAM, etc.