Design, development and deployment of Big Data Infrastructures as a Service. Eurecat can provide computational resources for running dockerized applications, HDFS for distributed file-system and Apache Kafka technology enabling the applications to publish and consume data in real time.
Dataspaces provide computational infrastructure in terms of CPUs, GPUs, Memory, Storage and base functionality over all data sources for both batch and real-time experimental applications throgh VM, containers and service hosting. The catalogue of services include:
- Design and deployment of Big Data infrastructures, data models and processes.
- Batch and stream data processing.
- Data pipeline and API design for Big Data infrastructures.
- In-house cloud, hybrid infrastructures & edge computing
- Spatial-temporal data management. Parallel and distributed storage and processing systems
- NOSQL data management.
- Hybrid architectures (big data, IoT, semantics).
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Access through VPN
NDA needs to be signed
Can be combined with such services as:
- Experimentation DataSpaces
- Recommendation scenarios, simulation, decision support system and real time visualization tools.
- Data as a service
- Communication, dissemination and networking
- Connected ecosystem
- Big Data Platform as a Service
- DataSpaces and Big Data Infrastructure as a Service
- Decission Support Systems and Digital Twins