Eurecat offers Artificial Intelligence as a service (AlaaS) to provide computerized tools to support determinations, judgments, and courses of action in an organization or a business. Decision support and real-time recommendations analyze massive amounts of data, compiling comprehensive information that can be used to solve problems and in decision-making.
Those business development services are based on data sharing and interoperability upon tailored tools organized in several domains:
- Interoperability, distribution and collaboration of integrated intelligence
- IT & OT Security
- Energy and Water Management
- Customer analysis & market intelligence
- Social Media & computational Social Science
- Privacy & Algorithmic Fairness
- Perception & Cognition
Interoperability, distribution and collaboration of integrated intelligence:
- Virtual sensors.
- Integrated intelligence for local decisions.
- Digital twins and cyberphysic systems (CPS)
- Frontend design
- Dashboards & data visualization
- Data exploration environments
- Reporting tools
- Humanmachine interface
IT & OT Security tools:
- AI applied to cybersecurity (APT, malware, detection, mitigation, deep web, antiransomware, etc.) including digital identity and privacy
- Modelling and monitoring systems for global cybersecurity threats.
Energy and Water Management tools:
- Smartgrids, Microgrids and near zero energy management systems based on artificial intelligence
- Design and development of energy consumption optimization tools.
- Water consumption analysis cloud platform and water demand pattern analysis
Health (medical and nutrition) data analysis tools:
- Pathophysiology algorithms about the mechanisms by which a disease produces certain symptoms, grouping chronic patients according to similar biological features (stratification) with multiple disorders and pathologies (comorbidity) and assessment of their prognosis and response to treatment.
- Medical imaging analysis like tumour recognition
- Clinical decision support systems.
Customer analysis & market intelligence tools:
- Web analytics
- Recommended actions, retention models
- Recommendation systems (content based, collaborative filtering, contextbased, rulesbased, hybrids…)
- User behaviour
- Graphics analytics
Social Media & computational Social Science tools:
- Tendency detection
- Detection of targeted advertising and price discrimination online
- Anonymisation platforms
Privacy & Algorithmic Fairness tools:
- Information dissemination and influence on social media
- Participation and digital democracy platforms
- Personal data management systems
Perception & Cognition tools:
- Emotional map analysis
- Emotional reaction (user experience, product design, packaging, web design, videogames…)
- Virtual reality and related applications
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Acknowledged application in main markets: Heath (medical & nutrition), Industry, Agro-food, Retail, Finance, Utilities, Mobility and Transport, Culture and Creative Industries, Tourism and Public Administration.