The Centre of Innovation for Data tech and Artificial Intelligence (CIDAI) promotes the transfer of knowledge and the implementation of joint projects between knowledge-generating entities (universities, research and innovation centers), technology and service providers, and user companies and institutions demanding innovative solutions in applied artificial intelligence.
Innovation and Tech Transfer to generate, validate and transfer high added value AI technologies to foster innovation in strategic economic sectors, including public administration and the third sector.
Main innovation and tech transfer activities:
- High Impact & Ground Braking Projects with large impact will be ideated and executed among the CIDAI partners with the collaboration of highly specialized external parties, members of the community, focusing in strategic sectors and use cases.
- Implementation of cutting-edge proof of concepts validating a practical application of a novel AI/Data technology by CIDAI partners.
- Generation of white papers focusing on a wide range of aspects, from pure technological insights to business, managerial or societal perspectives.
- Identify and map regional infrastructures and labs accessible by the community, which can accelerate AI innovation and keep an updated catalogue.
- Promote best practices on data sharing and assist projects and organizations with datasets identification and access.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Hold quarterly interactive workshops to present the main AI&Data Tech innovations and success cases in strategic sectors and fields, in order to identify opportunities and tackle existing challenges through collaborations with the community.