Members can request access to a collection of private, semi-private and proprietary datasets through EURECAT.
EURECAT provides access to a set of private, semi-private and proprietary datasets in the fields of mobility, water consumption, education, tourism, health and many others. Some of those datasets might need the approval of the owner, before they can be used in an experiment.
The list of datasets is available in the web page of the project: https://euhubs4data.eu/datasets/
EURECAT also can assist on how understand, link and use the datasets to extract the maximum value from the data. In the case of an publicly available datasets, Eurecat might also be able to provide a notebook with the pre-processing and the data exploration, including correlation analysis and visualization of the main variables.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Access through VPN might be needed
Permission from the data owner might be needed
NDA needs to be signed
Origin - Destination matrices infered from mobility data captured in the public transport system.
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Can be combined with such services as: - Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis
- Experimentation DataSpaces
- Recommendation scenarios, simulation, decision support system and real time visualization tools.
- Communication, dissemination and networking
- Connected ecosystem
- Big Data Platform as a Service
- DataSpaces and Big Data Infrastructure as a Service
- Decission Support Systems and Digital Twins