Eurecat focuses on the design and implementation of advanced algorithms in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis through all the data value chain in the domains of:
- e-Health Data Analytics
- Supply Chain - Industry 4.0
- Energy and Water Management
Specific services provided by domain:
- Computer vision and video analysis. Deep learning systems for image recommendation
- Automatic creation of anaglyphs and stereoscopic images.
- Image recognition in video and television.
e-Health Data Analytics
- Data management in clinical research.
- Statistics, knowledge management and machine learning in medicine.
- Predictive and prescriptive models in health care and medicine.
- Cybersecurity in blockchain technologies and cross-industry smartcontracts.
- Applied analysis of geospatial data and time series.
- Process and resource optimisation.
- Knowledge engineering and semantic web.
- Inventory optimization
- Demand prediction
- Predictive maintenance
- Predictive quality systems
- Industrial process optimization
- Real-time decision support systems for machine management, processes and production plants
- Quality control models (deep learning image analysis)
- Anomaly detection
- Traceability and monitoring of production processes, warning and alert generation
- Prescriptive maintenance algorithms
- Energy demand prediction
Water resource management optimization
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Acknowledged application in main markets: Heath (medical & nutrition), Industry, Agro-food, Retail, Finance, Defence, Utilities, Mobility and Transport, Culture and Creative Industries, Tourism, Construction (building sector) and Public Administration.
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Can be combined with such services as:
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis
- Experimentation DataSpaces
- Recommendation scenarios, simulation, decision support system and real time visualization tools.
- Data as a service
- Communication, dissemination and networking
- Connected ecosystem
- Big Data Platform as a Service
- DataSpaces and Big Data Infrastructure as a Service