The Centre of Innovation for Data tech and Artificial Intelligence (CIDAI) aims to inspire, demonstrate and make the state of the art more accessible to businesses and institutions.
Strategy and coordination to support in the construction of the strategic vision of the institutions and companies of the territory, and to promote the collaboration with the main national and international initiatives.
Systematic technology monitoring updated monthly. Production of newsletters from different sectors related to Artificial Intelligence and Big Data trends, at a regional, national and international level.
- Patent analysis and tracking.
- Analysis of the state of the art in technology and in the sector.
- Continuous monitoring of the technological landscape.
- Detection of technology-based opportunities.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Individuals can subscribe and / or download periodical technology surveillance newsletters to keep updated about the latests trends on Data Analysis and AI.
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Can be combined with such services as:
R&D &I Support: access to funding programmes
- Business Strategy - Connected ecosystem
- AI adoption amongst companies and society
- Technology Consultancy