Access to a computing & storage cluster infrastructure (baremetal and/or virtual machines) that provides a safe and reliable environment for the development of projects requiring technologies such as Big Data, AI and HPC. Essentially, it is a VM as a Service.
Infrastructure that provides a safe and reliable environment for the development of projects requiring technologies such as Big Data, AI and HPC. Essentially, it is a VM as a Service. The service includes technical support for the configuration and deployment of the experimentation infrastructure, as well as issue reporting.
- Possibility of multitude provisioning.
- Several operating systems are available.
- Creation of security groups defining ports to be exposed / opened.
- Secured internal network interface where the different machines of the same cluster can communicate.
- Possibility of associating persistent volumes to store data avoiding losses in case of system crashes.
- Machine snapshots. Subsequent requests when creating an instance will have the necessary resources configured.
- Machine features are defined by the user.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Access is provided by SSH
The user must be registered
Requesting virtual machines to deploy a web server, databases or other standard services or applications.