The TeraLab IMT technical experts will support you defining your solution’s architecture, to enable you to make your data available, in a secure environment and with state-of-the-art tools.
With over seven years of experience in more than 70 projects, TeraLab technical experts will help you specify an architecture for your solution. They can also perform an assessment of your existing architecture. TeraLab experts will carefully analyse your requirements to advise you on technical aspects, including, but not limited to:
- Dimensioning: Computing and storage capacity, archiving.
- Topology: Distributed architectures, virtual layout and intercommunication of your network.
- Security: Authentication, firewall, proxy, reverse proxy.
- Context-specific tools: applications that are best suited for your use case • Data transfer: choice of the right channels to optimise transfers and secure your data
- Monitoring, logging, and alerting TeraLab can also support you in integrating IDS components to your architecture, which will allow you to interoperate with other services proposed by the EUHubs4Data consortium.
Digital library Gallica of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France (BnF) is one of the major free digital libraries in the world, providing access to over 8 million documents and receiving over 1.5 million visits per month.
In the context of research partnership between the BnF and Télécom ParisTech, one of the IMT engineering schools, and with the support of TeraLab, an analysis of the BnF Gallica servers’ connection logs was carried out, applying machine-learning methods to them.
TeraLab helped the project to specify its infrastructure needs, in order to analyse large quantities of data collected when users visit the Gallica website.
SERVICE CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Secure Data Processing and Sharing Infrastructure.