Support and assistance on technologies from the Big Data landscape such as distributed (NO-SQL) databases, containers management and orchestration, big data processing tools, message brokers and deployment of ML services. This service provides also recommendations regarding the most suitable technological stack according to scalability, performance or resilience requirements.
The first step to implement a Big Data solution is to establish a sound technological stack: a set of technologies and tools to support each phase of the data cycle that fits the problem requirements. However, the analysis of the wide array of available technologies is a time-consuming task. And the organizations that are from outside the IT domain, usually lack the technical staff with the required capabilities for this task.
The goal of this service is to bring the ITI know-how and expertise in defining such technological stacks. Specifically, we will support the following set of technologies:
- Distributed data storage solutions to support scalability of data volume or increase the query performance.
- ETL and data processing tools for transforming, cleaning, and adapt data.
- Message brokers to ingest data from multiple sources and broadcast it to several services.
- DevOps technologies for simplifying the deployment of the software components or ML services as containers.
- Visualization and exploration of huge volumes of data.
SPECIAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Requests will be sent to an ITI contact point and accepted if they meet the eligibility criteria
Organizations must submit a proposal to an Open Call
An organization needs a suitable storage solution to manage the required amount of data for building a ML service. We will aid them in the selection of the technologies according to their specific technical needs and infrastructure.