The Strategic Group is composed by representative stakeholders who are key players in the data economy and are reference points in EUH4D work in consolidating a future European Federation for cross-border data driven experimentation and innovation
The Strategic Group consists of stakeholders of strategic value for the future Federation, and that represent and shape the European competitive ecosystem in which EUH4D operates. It has 3 main objectives:
- To bring closer the strategic actors that are shaping the future of European Data Spaces.
- To act together in supporting EUH4D to align with the Data communities and main players in Europe.
- To provide regular updates on the EUH4D goal towards the Federation of data-driven digital innovation hubs.
If you would like to be part of this group, contact us
Being part of the Group is strategically valuable for its members, who get:
- Strategic engagement across ecosystems or communities
- Alignment with the EUH4D project
- Gaining visibility and knowledge by being part of a cohesive and engaged group of actors that are shaping the future of the European Data Space
- Obtaining recognition as a strategic stakeholder of the federation of European data-driven innovation hubs
The European AI-on-demand (AIOD) platform seeks to bring together the AI community while promoting European values. The platform is a facilitator of knowledge transfer from research to multiple business domains.
CASTIEL & EUROCC
Within the EuroCC project, participating countries are tasked with establishing a single National Competence Centre (NCC) in the area of high-performance computing (HPC) in their respective countries. The Coordination and Support Action (CSA) CASTIEL leads to cross-European networking activities between NCCs
MediaFutures is a transnational European data innovation hub that brings together startups, SMEs and artists in the media value chain to expand on standard models and comes up with unconventional ways for people to engage with quality journalism, science education and democratic processes.
Capgemini is the strategic partner who will help you ask the tough questions – and find the right answers – by harnessing the power of technology.
EOSC DIH is an international and multi-partner cooperation that supports companies in easily accessing the digital technologies and services offered by the EOSC.
A Federated and Secure Data Infrastructure Gaia-X strives for innovation through digital sovereignty. The main goal is to establish an ecosystem, whereby data is shared and made available in a trustworthy environment.
Politecnico di Milano – DIH4AI
Through the DIH4AI network, research and industry are intensively collaborating to ensure deployment of available state-of-the-art European AI capacities and capabilities. The DIH4AI project is led by the Manufacturing Group within the Politecnico di Milano
The CEA is a major research organisation working in the best interests of the French State, its economy and citizens.